It has been a great month for our community:
- We have gained over 2,000 new members on our Facebook page! Thank you to everybody who shares our community with others. On our page alone, we now have almost 42,000 members!
- Also, this month, our Facebook group passed 1,000 members. Our group is constantly active and our members offer a great deal of support. When our original group was archived, it was the members who helped re-build the small corner of our community. Now, more active than ever, it is great to see the group where our community began flourish again in such a small space of time.
- We had some great topics suggested on our Facebook page and amazing input as ever. You can find a list of July discussion topics here. Thank you to everybody who contributes to our nightly discussions. We meet nightly at 9:30pm. Fridays are open discussion nights for general chat. Everybody is welcome!
- Our Google+ account is back up and running. Unfortunately, Google will not allow the name ‘Aspergers Awareness Community’, so I have had to use my name, ‘Gemmaleanne Goode.’ The account is purely for community news. It is a pity that the community name is not allowed, but it is great that we can still keep up to date on Google+ and I look forward to what G+ can offer our community.
- Between Friday 5th - Saturday 13th August, our Facebook group will be closed. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. The Facebook page will still be open as usual. I appreciate your patience during this time.
- Google+ offers some great features for our community. Stay tuned for some exciting additions to Aspergers Awareness Community in the next couple of weeks!
Thank you to all members across the internet, on Facebook, Twitter, Myspace, Blogger and G+. Your support is outstanding and much appreciated!