Friday 22 July 2011

Member Help Needed For Worldwide Depression Advice Resources List

With over 41,000 members in our community, ‘ups and downs’ are always expected and I find it humbling when members come to our Facebook page for support from one another. However, many of our members suffer with depression and on occasion, members come to find support with suicidal thoughts. I know that in UK, we have The Samaritans’ helpline for depression, but I am not sure what is available in other countries. I would like to add a section to our Facebook page where I can write a list of resources available in each country. I would be grateful if you could leave a comment or get in touch if you have suggestions to add to this list. Many thanks.

Gem.

1 comment:

  1. 'Crisis Call' in North Yorkshire. Using mobiles call 800 501254. Leave your details with the service and they call you back.

    ReplyDelete