Monday 2 May 2011

Page Updates

This June, our community will be three years old. With many new members joining daily and with constant activity, the community has flourished beyond all expectations and has more resources than ever.

I have spent the weekend updating the Facebook page. The sections I have updated are:

Info Section
Extended Info
Page Tour
Member’s Poetry

Over the past couple of weeks, members have been suggesting books and films to add to our resources listed on our Extended Info section. Our list has now doubled! Many members request suggested books and films for an insight into the world of Aspergers and I am sure that this list is beneficial for all.

After requesting members to email me their poetry, I received a flood of wonderful poems, which I have posted to our Notes section. Due to such a well-deserved appreciation for the poetry, I shall be posting every two weeks.

I have also been busy elsewhere online promoting awareness. We now have a Myspace profile and a Blog, as well as a Twitter profile, so please follow us if can.






Finally, thank you all so much for your continued support and input. Here’s to the next three years!

No comments:

Post a Comment