Friday 15 July 2011

Original Facebook Group Now Archived. Thank You To All.

We knew that the day was coming and I would like to thank you all who helped , but sadly today, our original group where our community began was archived by Facebook and is no longer accessible. Thank you to the 10,000 members who were a part of our group for helping spread awareness, connecting continents and shaping the wonderful worldwide 40,000 member community that we have today.

I would also like to thank the members that helped make the new group. Your support with this has been tremendous. The community has a very special place in my heart and for you helping to save that means the world to me.

With our original group now behind us, member support across our community is stronger than ever. Whether a member of our main Facebook page, new Facebook group, on Google+ or on Twitter, thank you for your support and time.

Gem :)

3 comments:

  1. :) I love your facebook page and the nightly discussions. I try to join in sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sad to see it go. Really showed how strong a community we could be.

    ReplyDelete